- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Rice Vinegar 3/4 cup
- Sugar 1/4 cup
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp.
- Mirin (fish seasoning powder) Optional
- Mix together and then add to rice. Since you want the rice to soak in the vinegar, use a smaller bowl so it is more condensed and better for soaking.
- Rinse rice by hand 3 times (this is REALLY important!!!) for 1 minute each rinse. Scrub in colandar with running water over the rice.
- Put in pan with lid and use high heat until boiling and then reduce to medium and cook 15 minutes (DO NOT REMOVE LID -- even if the house burns down ;D)
- Remove pan and set aside and let rest with lid on for 15 minutes.
- After rice has cooled a bit, add sushi vinegar.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More