- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- Assortment of Sushi (nigiri or maki) for 4 servings
- Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Place fresh sushi pieces on plate.
- Pour Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing into a small dipping bowl.
- Dip sushi into Wafu® and enjoy!
NotesSushi dipped in an original dressing that’s a tasty alternative to soy sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More