- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- Assortment of Sushi (nigiri or maki) for 4 servings
- Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Place fresh sushi pieces on plate.
- Pour Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing into a small dipping bowl.
- Dip sushi into Wafu® and enjoy!
NotesSushi dipped in an original dressing that’s a tasty alternative to soy sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More