- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- Assortment of Sushi (nigiri or maki) for 4 servings
- Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Place fresh sushi pieces on plate.
- Pour Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing into a small dipping bowl.
- Dip sushi into Wafu® and enjoy!
NotesSushi dipped in an original dressing that’s a tasty alternative to soy sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
A Falcon Feast
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More