- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12oz. jar currant jelly (grape jelly may be used)
- 1 12oz. jar honey
- 1 8oz. jar spicy brown mustard
- 3 pkgs. cocktail franks (hot dogs sliced up may be used)
- Melt jelly, honey and mustard in a saucepan over low heat.
- Cook franks until plump.
- Mix all together in a serving dish or in a crockpot to keep warm while serving.
- Use toothpicks for spearing.
NotesThese have been made in my family for as long as I can remember! The kids love them! The ingredients sound a little weird, but try it and you'll like them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More