- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12oz. jar currant jelly (grape jelly may be used)
- 1 12oz. jar honey
- 1 8oz. jar spicy brown mustard
- 3 pkgs. cocktail franks (hot dogs sliced up may be used)
- Melt jelly, honey and mustard in a saucepan over low heat.
- Cook franks until plump.
- Mix all together in a serving dish or in a crockpot to keep warm while serving.
- Use toothpicks for spearing.
NotesThese have been made in my family for as long as I can remember! The kids love them! The ingredients sound a little weird, but try it and you'll like them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More