- Cooking Time: 420-480
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 1-3/4 cups Swanson chicken broth
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans diced Italian-style tomatoes
- 4 cups mushrooms, cut in half (about 12 oz.)
- 2 large onions, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3 lbs. chicken parts, skin removed
- 10 cups hot cooked spaghetti, cooked without salt
- Mix both, garlic powder, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions in 3-1/2 quart slow cooker. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or until done. Serve over spaghetti.
- Tip: For thicker sauce, mix 2 Tbs. cornstarch and 2 Tbs. water. Remove chicken from cooker. Stir cornstarch mixture into cooker. Cover and cook on high 10 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens. Serve with green beans and a tossed salad. For dessert serve mixed fruit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More