- Cooking Time: 420-480
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 1-3/4 cups Swanson chicken broth
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans diced Italian-style tomatoes
- 4 cups mushrooms, cut in half (about 12 oz.)
- 2 large onions, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3 lbs. chicken parts, skin removed
- 10 cups hot cooked spaghetti, cooked without salt
- Mix both, garlic powder, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions in 3-1/2 quart slow cooker. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or until done. Serve over spaghetti.
- Tip: For thicker sauce, mix 2 Tbs. cornstarch and 2 Tbs. water. Remove chicken from cooker. Stir cornstarch mixture into cooker. Cover and cook on high 10 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens. Serve with green beans and a tossed salad. For dessert serve mixed fruit.