- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stuffing Mix for Pork
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 jar (12 oz.) beef gravy
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix meat, stuffing mix, eggs, onion and water until well blended. Shape into 32 meatballs, each about 1 inch in diameter. Place half of the meatballs in single layer in each of 2 foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pans.
- BAKE 20 min. or until cooked through.
- MIX beef gravy and sour cream in large saucepan. Add meatballs; mix lightly. Cook on low heat 5 min. or until sauce is heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over egg noodles.
NotesA staple in my family
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More