- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stuffing Mix for Pork
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 jar (12 oz.) beef gravy
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix meat, stuffing mix, eggs, onion and water until well blended. Shape into 32 meatballs, each about 1 inch in diameter. Place half of the meatballs in single layer in each of 2 foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pans.
- BAKE 20 min. or until cooked through.
- MIX beef gravy and sour cream in large saucepan. Add meatballs; mix lightly. Cook on low heat 5 min. or until sauce is heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over egg noodles.
NotesA staple in my family
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More