- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk, cream, meat broth or water
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- By hand or on medium speed with an electric misture, combine all ingredients.
- Form into balls about 3/4" - 1 1/2" inches in diameter either by hand or use a tablespoon sized cookie scoop.
- Makes 30-100 meatballs depending on how large they are.
NotesHere's the recipe I use.
Use with the traditional brown sauce or your desired sauce.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More