- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. flour
- 1 T. sugar
- 1 t. salt
- 1 c. milk
- a little bloop of vegetable oil
- Whisk eggs, flour, sugar, and salt together into a smooth paste. Slowly whisk in milk until just combined, then add a bit of oil (just to keep them from sticking) and stir again. Ladle or pour the batter onto the griddle over medium heat, and tip pan to swirl batter into a thin circle. Flip when edges look dry.
- great with butter and syrup, or just sprinkle a bit of granulated sugar on top.
- and if you don't have time to make them from scratch, Lund's Swedish Pancake mix is great, too.
- ** photo by SweetNicks on flickr.
Notes** photo by SweetNicks on flickr.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More