- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Backstory** photo by SweetNicks on flickr.
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. flour
- 1 T. sugar
- 1 t. salt
- 1 c. milk
- a little bloop of vegetable oil
- Whisk eggs, flour, sugar, and salt together into a smooth paste. Slowly whisk in milk until just combined, then add a bit of oil (just to keep them from sticking) and stir again. Ladle or pour the batter onto the griddle over medium heat, and tip pan to swirl batter into a thin circle. Flip when edges look dry.
- great with butter and syrup, or just sprinkle a bit of granulated sugar on top.
- and if you don't have time to make them from scratch, Lund's Swedish Pancake mix is great, too.
- ** photo by SweetNicks on flickr.