- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a
- 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish. In large mixing bowl, combine
- flour, sugar, soda, nuts, eggs and undrained
- pineapple. Mix well; pour into prepared pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes
- or until a toothpick inserted in middle of cake comes out
- clean. Cool, then frost. Makes 18 servings.
NotesThis is so easy to make and it was good. It's from the Red Hat Society cookbook.