- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup smoked spanish paprika
- 2 tablespoons smoked sea salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon New Mexico chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed oregano
- Combine all of the ingredients in bowl, mixing well.
- Rub it generously over your meat and use your fingers to gently rub it in.
- It is best to place rubbed meat in a baggy and place in the frig overnight.
NotesFinger lickin' good!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More