- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- # 1 tablespoon sugar
- # 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- # 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- # 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1. Set oven to broil.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, blend ricotta cheese, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
- 3. Spread about 2 tablespoons of ricotta mixture down center of each tortilla.
- 4. Fold ends of each tortilla in and roll up like a burrito.
- 5. Place on a cookie sheet and broil for approximately 1 minute.
- 6. Serve Warm
- ** photo by boomette1 @ flickr.
NotesRECIPE BY: Happy Hippie, recipezaar.com
"Another of my favorites from the little book "Low Fat Mexican Recipes." This is a really nice treat the kids'll love."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More