- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- # 1 tablespoon sugar
- # 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- # 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- # 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1. Set oven to broil.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, blend ricotta cheese, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
- 3. Spread about 2 tablespoons of ricotta mixture down center of each tortilla.
- 4. Fold ends of each tortilla in and roll up like a burrito.
- 5. Place on a cookie sheet and broil for approximately 1 minute.
- 6. Serve Warm
- ** photo by boomette1 @ flickr.
NotesRECIPE BY: Happy Hippie, recipezaar.com
"Another of my favorites from the little book "Low Fat Mexican Recipes." This is a really nice treat the kids'll love."
Koken met Oma
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More