- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 large
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks in juice
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 small sweet bell pepper
- 1 lb package of Lil Smokies
- Cut the pepper into bite-sized chunks.
- Drain the pineapple, reserving all of the juice. In a medium sauce pan over no heat, add the pineapple juice, vinegar, and soy sauce.
- Whisk in the brown sugar and cornstarch.
- Turn the burner to medium high and bring the
- mixture to a gentle boil.
- Add the pineapple, bell pepper, and Lil Smokies to the pot.
- Stir together and let simmer for 10 minutes or until sausages are heated all the way
- These keep well in a slow cooker or chafing dish for several hours as a party food.
NotesMy mother makes these every New Year’s Eve. They’re gone long before midnight!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More