- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 pint
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis quick version of guacamole is great if you don’t care for jalapeños! I’m a huge red onion fan so I add a lot. Scale back the amount if you don’t like their sweetness or you can substitute white onions.
I do not recommend storing leftovers for more than one day, because the avocados turn brown quickly!
- 2 Haas Avocados
- ½ pint of cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ¼ cup of diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of limejuice
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Tortilla chips or crackers for dipping
- I use a Cuisinart to mash the avocado, but a fork will work just as well with a little effort. Once the avocado is smooth in texture, add all other ingredients, and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate for one hour before serving.