SWEET & EASY GUACAMOLE
Sweet & Easy Guacamole
- Servings: 1 pint
- 2 Haas Avocados
- ½ pint of cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ¼ cup of diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of limejuice
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Tortilla chips or crackers for dipping
I use a Cuisinart to mash the avocado, but a fork will work just as well with a little effort. Once the avocado is smooth in texture, add all other ingredients, and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
I do not recommend storing leftovers for more than one day, because the avocados turn brown quickly!