- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 pint
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Haas Avocados
- ½ pint of cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ¼ cup of diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of limejuice
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Tortilla chips or crackers for dipping
- I use a Cuisinart to mash the avocado, but a fork will work just as well with a little effort. Once the avocado is smooth in texture, add all other ingredients, and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
NotesThis quick version of guacamole is great if you don’t care for jalapeños! I’m a huge red onion fan so I add a lot. Scale back the amount if you don’t like their sweetness or you can substitute white onions.
I do not recommend storing leftovers for more than one day, because the avocados turn brown quickly!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Cooking for a CureSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More