- Cooking Time: 30 to 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bulb fennel
- 1 small butternut squash
- 1 med red onion
- 2 bell peppers (red, yellow, orange)
- 1/2 Cup Olive oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup White balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 TBS brown sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Chop the vegetables so that they are bite-size and roughly all the same size. Spread them in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together well and pour over the vegetables making sure to coat well.
- Roast at 425 for approximately 30-40 mins, turning them over once 1/2 way through.
NotesThis is a very easy way to eat your veggies. Serve them warm or at room temp without a problem. I have served them as a dish at a pot luck, as filling for quesadillas, and on english muffins for brunch.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More