- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 3-4 dozen
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb Fresh Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp Pizza Seasoning
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- Sweet & Sour Sauce:
- 1 can (13oz) Pineapple triangle
- 2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Vinegar
- Combine bread crumbs and seasoning in separate bowl, mix well.
- Combine ground beef and egg.
- Slowly combine dry ingredients to ground beef until well mixed.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 degree oven until brown and firm.
- Combine brown sugar, corn starch and pineapple juice in a pan on medium heat until well mixed.
- Add vinegar and soy sauce.
- Turn up the heat and bring to a boil – stirring often.
- Boil for one (1) minute.
- Place meatballs in crock-pot, add pineapple triangles, pour sauce mix over all and stir.
- Put crock-pot on Low and cover.
- Heat to desired temperature.
- Serve with toothpicks.
NotesThis recipe comes from my husband's grandmother who love to cook Italian dishes
Submitted by: "Wanda Disano"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
A Falcon FeastSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More