- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbls. cornstarch
- 1 Tbls. Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 lb. boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tbls. vegetable oil
- 1/4 Cup water
- 2 carrots, cut into thin slices
- 1 onion, chunked
- 1 green bell pepper, chunked
- 1 Cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour sauce
- 1 can (8 ozs.) pineapple chunks, drained
- Combine cornstarch and soy sauce in small bowl; stir in pork until well coated. B
- rown pork in hot oil in Dutch oven or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in water.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir carrots, onion, bell pepper and sweet & sour sauce into pork mixture.
- Simmer, covered 10 minutes longer, stirring frequently.
- Add pineapple chunks; cook and stir only until pineapple is heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More