- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 Cup prepared chili sauce
- 2 Tbls. dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbls. cider vinegar
- Combine ingredients in medium
- saucepan. Bring to a boil
- over medium-high heat. Reduce
- heat to low; simmer 5 minutes,
- stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Refrigerate leftovers and
- reheat if necessary.
- Yield: 1 Cup
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More