- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 Cup prepared chili sauce
- 2 Tbls. dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbls. cider vinegar
- Combine ingredients in medium
- saucepan. Bring to a boil
- over medium-high heat. Reduce
- heat to low; simmer 5 minutes,
- stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Refrigerate leftovers and
- reheat if necessary.
- Yield: 1 Cup
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More