- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbls. cornstarch
- 1 Tbls. Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/3 Cup vegetable oil
- 4 Cups shredded lettuce
- 1/4 Cup chopped green onions
- 2 Tbls. sesame seed, toasted
- Combine cornstarch and soy sauce in small bowl; stir in chicken.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 Tbls oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken; stir-fry 3 minutes or until cooked. Cool.
- Meanwhile, measure sweet & sour sauce, mustard and 1/3 Cup oil into jar with screw-top lid. Cover and shake until well blended.
- Combine chicken, lettuce, green onions and sesame seed in large bowl.
- Pour dressing over chicken; toss and coat all pieces well.
NotesAnother great recipe found in the Kikkoman Chinese cookbook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More