- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar (or substitute)
- 2 T cornstarch
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 T maraschino cherry juice (I usually use 2-3 T)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in saucepan.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes to thicken.
NotesWhenever I use maraschino cherries I keep the jar of juice to make this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More