- Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 bag any brand pre-cooked frozen meatballs (approx. 28 in a pkg)
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sweet & sour sauce
- McCormick Seasoned Pepper Blend
- McCormick Sweet & Smoky Pepper Blend
- brown or white rice
- Pre-heat oven to 375; place meatballs in a 2 qt oval casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes. In the mean time, combine tomatoes and sweet & sour sauce in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add 3 healthy shakes of the Seasoned pepper blend, and 2 healthy shakes of the sweet & smoky pepper blend. Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes. Pour over meatballs, stir and cover; increase oven heat to 400 and cook for an additional 15-20 minutes, giving a stir during the halfway baking period. Remove from oven & let rest uncovered for 3 minutes. Serve over rice.
NotesSpur of the moment creation.