- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 TB ginger, grated
- 2 TB onion, finely chopped
- 3 TB Mr. Spice brand sweet & sour sauce (5ml sodium/tsp!)
- Canola oil for frying
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the ground turkey, carrot, garlic, ginger, onion & Mr. Spice sweet & sour sauce.
- Mix until well blended.
- Form into small meatballs, about a heaping tablespoon size.
- Put a TB of canola oil in frying pan and then place meatballs in pan.
- Once meatballs are completely cooked throughout, pour a couple TB of Mr. Spice sweet & sour sauce in the pan and mix with the cooked meatballs.
- Let simmer with the sauce for a minute or two.
- Serve hot on a bed of rice.
NotesI am always looking for new ways to tweak a recipe for my youngest son who is extremely limited to a low sodium diet. These are sooo yummy. Serve them along with some rice & brocolli...soo good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More