- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 TB ginger, grated
- 2 TB onion, finely chopped
- 3 TB Mr. Spice brand sweet & sour sauce (5ml sodium/tsp!)
- Canola oil for frying
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the ground turkey, carrot, garlic, ginger, onion & Mr. Spice sweet & sour sauce.
- Mix until well blended.
- Form into small meatballs, about a heaping tablespoon size.
- Put a TB of canola oil in frying pan and then place meatballs in pan.
- Once meatballs are completely cooked throughout, pour a couple TB of Mr. Spice sweet & sour sauce in the pan and mix with the cooked meatballs.
- Let simmer with the sauce for a minute or two.
- Serve hot on a bed of rice.
NotesI am always looking for new ways to tweak a recipe for my youngest son who is extremely limited to a low sodium diet. These are sooo yummy. Serve them along with some rice & brocolli...soo good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More