- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons smoked spanish paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- Mix all ingredents in a quart baggy and seal. Use whenever you need it.
NotesA rub that will work on your favorite meat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More