- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons smoked spanish paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- Mix all ingredents in a quart baggy and seal. Use whenever you need it.
NotesA rub that will work on your favorite meat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More