- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons smoked spanish paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- Mix all ingredents in a quart baggy and seal. Use whenever you need it.
NotesA rub that will work on your favorite meat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More