- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 ripe peach, pit removed and chopped
- 1/3 large jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/8 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped (less if you’re not a fan)
- pinch of salt
- splash of lemon juice (a very small splash)
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir again before serving.
NotesFresh, sweet peaches pair wonderfully with the heat of jalapeno peppers in this wonderfully textured salsa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More