- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 ripe peach, pit removed and chopped
- 1/3 large jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/8 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped (less if you’re not a fan)
- pinch of salt
- splash of lemon juice (a very small splash)
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir again before serving.
NotesFresh, sweet peaches pair wonderfully with the heat of jalapeno peppers in this wonderfully textured salsa.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More