- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® or Honey Mustard
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 6 (1/2-in. thick) pork chops, seasoned to taste with salt and pepper
- MIX mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, garlic and thyme. Pour 2/3 cup mixture over pork.
- MARINATE chops in refrigerator 30 min. or up to 3 hours.
- GRILL pork on greased rack over medium heat for 15 to 20 min. or until cooked through. Serve remaining mustard mixture with chops.
NotesMixing in the right amount of FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® or Honey Mustard makes those Sweet & Tangy Grilled Pork Chops even more delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More