- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® or Honey Mustard
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 6 (1/2-in. thick) pork chops, seasoned to taste with salt and pepper
- MIX mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, garlic and thyme. Pour 2/3 cup mixture over pork.
- MARINATE chops in refrigerator 30 min. or up to 3 hours.
- GRILL pork on greased rack over medium heat for 15 to 20 min. or until cooked through. Serve remaining mustard mixture with chops.
NotesMixing in the right amount of FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® or Honey Mustard makes those Sweet & Tangy Grilled Pork Chops even more delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More