- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs ready made meatballs
- 1 bottle Heinz chili sauce
- 2 cans jellied cranberries
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- splash of worcestershire sauce
- Put all in a crock pot on high for
- 3-4 hours.
NotesThese are yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More