SWEET & SOUR MEATBALLS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs ready made meatballs
- 1 bottle Heinz chili sauce
- 2 cans jellied cranberries
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- splash of worcestershire sauce
- Put all in a crock pot on high for
- 3-4 hours.
NotesThese are yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More