- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryThis salad is incredibly simple and packed with flavour! It is one of my lunchbox staples. It can be modified with countless "extras", like avocado, nuts, fresh sprouts, or capsicum.
- 50 g baby spinach
- 100 g chicken breast, grilled and seasoned to taste
- 60 g canellini beans, canned
- 10 g dried cranberries
- 5 g coconut, shredded and toasted
- 20 g Nando's Perinaise peri peri mayonnaise
- Thoroughly wash and dry spinach leaves.
- Drain and rinse canellini beans.
- Assemble salad by mixing spinach, beans, cranberries, coconut, and peri peri mayonnaise.
- Slice chicken breast and place on salad.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More