- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 50 g baby spinach
- 100 g chicken breast, grilled and seasoned to taste
- 60 g canellini beans, canned
- 10 g dried cranberries
- 5 g coconut, shredded and toasted
- 20 g Nando's Perinaise peri peri mayonnaise
- Thoroughly wash and dry spinach leaves.
- Drain and rinse canellini beans.
- Assemble salad by mixing spinach, beans, cranberries, coconut, and peri peri mayonnaise.
- Slice chicken breast and place on salad.
NotesThis salad is incredibly simple and packed with flavour! It is one of my lunchbox staples. It can be modified with countless "extras", like avocado, nuts, fresh sprouts, or capsicum.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More