- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 255
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place meat in a large resealable plastic bag. In a medium bowl, mix together honey, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, hot sauce, chili powder, and salt. Pour marinade over tenderloins, seal, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours better over night.
- Prepare the grill for indirect heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Remove meat from marinade, and discard liquid. Grill for 15 to 25 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- PREP TIME 4 Hours &15 Min
- COOK TIME 25 Min
- SERVINGS 6
NotesThis is a quick, easy and very flavorful recipe. I've made it many times. Plan ahead because the pork needs to marinate
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More