SWEET 'N' SOUR RIBS
- Servings: 8
- 3 to 4 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green pepper
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place ribs in an ungreased 5-qt. slow cooker.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the ribs.
Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
Thicken the sauce if desired.
No Reviews at this time.