- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (about 4 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place nuts in a small baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until lightly toasted; cool.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda, stirring well with a whisk.
- Place sugars and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended (about 2 minutes).
- Add vanilla and egg; beat until combined.
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture; beat at low speed until well blended.
- Stir in peanuts, chocolate chips, and salt.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on pans 5 minutes.
- Remove cookies from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More