- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs Polsk Kielbasa
- 1/2 c onions
- 1/2 c green peppers
- 1/2 c honey
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/3 c spicy brown mustard
- Throw onions and peppers in a pot, let cook for 5 min on medium heat.
- Add honey, brown sugar and mustard.
- Stir until blended, bring to low boil & reduce heat.
- Add Kielbasa and simmer for 15 min or until Kielbasa heated through..
- Serve over rice or noodles or eat plain.
- This recipe freezes wonderfully for OAMC and can be all mixed and thrown in a crockpot!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More