- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar ( I use a little less)
- 1/2 large vidalia onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 small boxes raisins ( I omit this)
- Bacon Bits to taste
- 2 large bunches of raw broccoli
- Mix up the first four ingredients then toss in the rest. How easy is that?
- It can be made 24 hours ahead too. The broccoli will be slightly less crunchy but some people prefer it that way.
NotesThis is a GREAT dish to take to a BBQ! Quick, inexpensive, and totally yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More