- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar ( I use a little less)
- 1/2 large vidalia onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 small boxes raisins ( I omit this)
- Bacon Bits to taste
- 2 large bunches of raw broccoli
- Mix up the first four ingredients then toss in the rest. How easy is that?
- It can be made 24 hours ahead too. The broccoli will be slightly less crunchy but some people prefer it that way.
NotesThis is a GREAT dish to take to a BBQ! Quick, inexpensive, and totally yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More