- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted (or substitute plain Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup cooked sweet potatoes, mashed
- 1/2 cup ripe banana, mashed
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour (use graham flour for a nice taste.)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup breast milk or formula (or more)
- Mix sweet potatoes and bananas in a mixing bowl with egg yolks. Stir in the flour and add the baking powder.
- Add up to 1/3 cup of milk while stirring. Stir in 1 tbsp butter.
- The mixture should have the consistency of thick, lumpy sauce like an "instant" pancake mix.
- Place a non-stick or heavy iron skillet over medium heat on top of the stove and add 1/2 tsp butter.
- Pour batter in the skillet and cook until bubbles rise to the surface of the pancakes and break. (1 to 2 minutes)
- Flip the pancakes and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- These freeze well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More