- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 8
- Chicken wings (I don't remember how much, but it was a huge "family pack" size)
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes
- pinch salt or salt substitute (I used NuSalt)
- pinch cayenne powder
- 1 green onion (sliced into rounds
- Mix marinade together and set aside to let the flavours mix.
- Boil chicken wings until cooked.
- You can reserve the broth for other recipes.
- Drain wings and lay out on a baking sheet.
- With a pastry brush, brush on the marinade.
- Broil at 400deg and turn until brown on both sides.
- Place wings in a serving dish and cover with the rest of the marinade.
- Sprinkle green onion on top
- Serve with garlic mayo or Ranch dressing.
NotesMy husband picked up a huge package of wings on sale a few months back and I finally thawed them and tried to come up with a nice gluten free low sodium marinade for them. Here's what I made.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More