- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 8
- Chicken wings (I don't remember how much, but it was a huge "family pack" size)
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes
- pinch salt or salt substitute (I used NuSalt)
- pinch cayenne powder
- 1 green onion (sliced into rounds
- Mix marinade together and set aside to let the flavours mix.
- Boil chicken wings until cooked.
- You can reserve the broth for other recipes.
- Drain wings and lay out on a baking sheet.
- With a pastry brush, brush on the marinade.
- Broil at 400deg and turn until brown on both sides.
- Place wings in a serving dish and cover with the rest of the marinade.
- Sprinkle green onion on top
- Serve with garlic mayo or Ranch dressing.
NotesMy husband picked up a huge package of wings on sale a few months back and I finally thawed them and tried to come up with a nice gluten free low sodium marinade for them. Here's what I made.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More