- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box of Instant Jello banana pudding mix
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Coffee-mate Extra Sweet & Creamy Creamer
- Mini Wafer Cookies – as many as you desire
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Mix your instant pudding with 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of Extra Sweet & Creamy Coffee-mate creamer.
- Place in the fridge for about 5 minutes so that it begins to set.
- Gather your dessert dishes and place a few mini wafer cookies in the bottom, then add a layer of sliced bananas and a scoop of the pudding.
- Repeat for another layer of bananas and cookies, with a scoop of pudding until your jar is filled to the top.
- Sprinkle crumbled up wafer cookies on top and a few slices of bananas for garnish.
NotesEveryone loves banana pudding, and this recipe is just a little bit sweeter than usual with the addition of coffee creamer in the place of some of the milk!
Submitted by: "Jennifer Quillen"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More