- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box of Instant Jello banana pudding mix
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Coffee-mate Extra Sweet & Creamy Creamer
- Mini Wafer Cookies – as many as you desire
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Mix your instant pudding with 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of Extra Sweet & Creamy Coffee-mate creamer.
- Place in the fridge for about 5 minutes so that it begins to set.
- Gather your dessert dishes and place a few mini wafer cookies in the bottom, then add a layer of sliced bananas and a scoop of the pudding.
- Repeat for another layer of bananas and cookies, with a scoop of pudding until your jar is filled to the top.
- Sprinkle crumbled up wafer cookies on top and a few slices of bananas for garnish.
NotesEveryone loves banana pudding, and this recipe is just a little bit sweeter than usual with the addition of coffee creamer in the place of some of the milk!
Submitted by: "Jennifer Quillen"
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More