- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box of Instant Jello banana pudding mix
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Coffee-mate Extra Sweet & Creamy Creamer
- Mini Wafer Cookies – as many as you desire
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Mix your instant pudding with 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of Extra Sweet & Creamy Coffee-mate creamer.
- Place in the fridge for about 5 minutes so that it begins to set.
- Gather your dessert dishes and place a few mini wafer cookies in the bottom, then add a layer of sliced bananas and a scoop of the pudding.
- Repeat for another layer of bananas and cookies, with a scoop of pudding until your jar is filled to the top.
- Sprinkle crumbled up wafer cookies on top and a few slices of bananas for garnish.
NotesEveryone loves banana pudding, and this recipe is just a little bit sweeter than usual with the addition of coffee creamer in the place of some of the milk!
Submitted by: "Jennifer Quillen"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Christmas CookiesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More