- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 25
- 2 cups Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 5 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- In a saucepan, mix the Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, seasoned salt, celery seed, Italian seasoning, and basil. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and cook 1 minute.
- In a large bowl, mix the sauce, ground beef, and onion. Form into 20 burgers.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place burgers on the grill, and cook 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Season with salt and pepper.
NotesA sweet juicy burger with just enough sweet taste. This recipe is for 20 burgers for a family cook out.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More