- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 Cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large Egg
- 3 tablespoons Butter or margarine,cut up
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups Bread Flour
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Bread machine Yeast
- Add ingredients to bread machine in the order suggested by manufacturer.
- Note: For large-capacity machines with glass domes,make only 1-pound loaf size to ensure complete baking.
- Recommended Cycle:Basic/White bread cycle;light color setting,if available
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More