- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 carrots, grated
- 2 apples, grated
- 1 can pineapple bits, drained, reserve juice
- 1/2 - 1 Cup yellow raisins
- 1/2 Cup matzo cake meal
- 1 Cup matzo farfel, softened with a little water
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 Cup oil
- 1/3 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- cinnamon for topping
- In large bowl, combine carrots, pineapple, apple and raisins.
- In medium bowl, combine reserved juice,eggs, sugar, oil and water; whisk together and whisk in cake meal. Mix in farfel. Combine with fruit mix, and pour into oiled 9x9 inch pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake 1 hour at 325 degrees.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More