- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 carrots, grated
- 2 apples, grated
- 1 can pineapple bits, drained, reserve juice
- 1/2 - 1 Cup yellow raisins
- 1/2 Cup matzo cake meal
- 1 Cup matzo farfel, softened with a little water
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 Cup oil
- 1/3 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- cinnamon for topping
- In large bowl, combine carrots, pineapple, apple and raisins.
- In medium bowl, combine reserved juice,eggs, sugar, oil and water; whisk together and whisk in cake meal. Mix in farfel. Combine with fruit mix, and pour into oiled 9x9 inch pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake 1 hour at 325 degrees.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Get Fit With Good Food!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More