- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 c. pitted sweet cherries, diced
- 1 md. sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 lg. jalapeno pepper, washed,stemmed,seeded, if desired
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- Hot red pepper sauce to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients. Taste and adjust seasonings. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More