- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boxes rice chex 1 lb. butter (no substitutes)
- 3 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. karo syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking soda
- M& Ms
- Place Chex in a large brown paper bag.
- Now, in a saucepan, bring to a boil for three min.:
- Butter, br. sugar and karo.
- Remove from heat and
- add vanilla and soda.
- Pour over chex...shake.
- Microwave 2 min. at a time ....3 times..shaking between cooking times.
- Pour onto waxed paper and let cool.
- Add M&Ms.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More