- Cooking Time: 2 hrs (chill)
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 3 cups cooked corn (cut from the cob)
- 2 medium tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1/2 of a green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Combine ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Chill in fridge for about 2 hours.
- Mix again before serving.
NotesA recipe found in our local newspaper. This is a great side dish. It's a favorite at B-B-Q's and picnics.
Fueling a Firehouse
The One Dollar Cookbook
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More