- Cooking Time: 2 hrs (chill)
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 3 cups cooked corn (cut from the cob)
- 2 medium tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1/2 of a green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Combine ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Chill in fridge for about 2 hours.
- Mix again before serving.
NotesA recipe found in our local newspaper. This is a great side dish. It's a favorite at B-B-Q's and picnics.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More