- Cooking Time: 2 hrs (chill)
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 3 cups cooked corn (cut from the cob)
- 2 medium tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1/2 of a green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Combine ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Chill in fridge for about 2 hours.
- Mix again before serving.
NotesA recipe found in our local newspaper. This is a great side dish. It's a favorite at B-B-Q's and picnics.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More