- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup Egg Beaters
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp Molly McButter, dry
- 1 tsp salt, optional
- 1 1/4 cups reduced-fat biscuit mix
- 3/4 cup cormeal
- Preheat over to 400F. Spray 9 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Add all dry ingredients to bowl.
- Mix in Egg Beaters until smooth.
- Slowly add milk into mix and stir until well mixed.
- Pour into dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More