- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup Egg Beaters
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp Molly McButter, dry
- 1 tsp salt, optional
- 1 1/4 cups reduced-fat biscuit mix
- 3/4 cup cormeal
- Preheat over to 400F. Spray 9 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Add all dry ingredients to bowl.
- Mix in Egg Beaters until smooth.
- Slowly add milk into mix and stir until well mixed.
- Pour into dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More