Why I Love This Recipe
Made these crepes for brunch today with caramelized apples in brown sugar with whipped cream, raspberries and maple syrup. Yum!
The recipe is originally found on epicurious.com but we made a few changes and substitutions.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup milk
1 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar
2 cups flour
1/4 cup butter
1 1/2 TB orange zest
2 TB brandy
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. salt
vegetable oil for cooking
1. Combine all dry ingredients together in one medium sized bowl.
2. In another bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
3. While whisking the wet, slowly pour in the dry until well combined.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour.
5. Heat a crepe pan or saute pan with oil on medium.
6. Ladle batter on pan and swirl around until completely coated.
7. Flip when done and remove when begining to brown.