- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 9-10 crepes
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 TB orange zest
- 2 TB brandy
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- vegetable oil for cooking
- Combine all dry ingredients together in one medium size bowl.
- In another bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
- While whisking the wet, slowly pour in the dry until well combined.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Heat a crepe pan or saute pan with oil on medium.
- Ladle batter on pan and swirl around until completely coated.
- Flip to other side when done and remove when begining to brown.
NotesMade these crepes for brunch today with caramelized apples in brown sugar with whipped cream, raspberries and maple syrup. Yum!
The recipe is originally found on epicurious.com but we made a few changes and substitutions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Koken met OmaSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More