- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 9-10 crepes
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 TB orange zest
- 2 TB brandy
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- vegetable oil for cooking
- Combine all dry ingredients together in one medium size bowl.
- In another bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
- While whisking the wet, slowly pour in the dry until well combined.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Heat a crepe pan or saute pan with oil on medium.
- Ladle batter on pan and swirl around until completely coated.
- Flip to other side when done and remove when begining to brown.
NotesMade these crepes for brunch today with caramelized apples in brown sugar with whipped cream, raspberries and maple syrup. Yum!
The recipe is originally found on epicurious.com but we made a few changes and substitutions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More