- Cooking Time: 11-13 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tube reduced fat crescent rolls
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 stick butter at room temperature
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate crescent rolls and lay flat.
- Toss walnuts with brown sugar in a small bowl and spread about 1 tsp. of mixture over each roll, setting aside any extra.
- Roll into crescent shapes and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 11-13 minutes, or until just golden.
- Set on wire rack to cool.
- Add raspberries to a food processor and puree.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in raspberry puree.
- Spoon over crescents and sprinkle with any remaining walnuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More