- Cooking Time: 11-13 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tube reduced fat crescent rolls
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 stick butter at room temperature
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate crescent rolls and lay flat.
- Toss walnuts with brown sugar in a small bowl and spread about 1 tsp. of mixture over each roll, setting aside any extra.
- Roll into crescent shapes and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 11-13 minutes, or until just golden.
- Set on wire rack to cool.
- Add raspberries to a food processor and puree.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in raspberry puree.
- Spoon over crescents and sprinkle with any remaining walnuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
The NourishFull Kitchen
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More