- Cooking Time: 11-13 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tube reduced fat crescent rolls
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 stick butter at room temperature
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate crescent rolls and lay flat.
- Toss walnuts with brown sugar in a small bowl and spread about 1 tsp. of mixture over each roll, setting aside any extra.
- Roll into crescent shapes and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 11-13 minutes, or until just golden.
- Set on wire rack to cool.
- Add raspberries to a food processor and puree.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in raspberry puree.
- Spoon over crescents and sprinkle with any remaining walnuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More