- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 qt Milk
- 6 slightly beaten Eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Put brown sugar in bottom of 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Mix eggs, milk, salt and vanilla.
- Pour over sugar but do not stir.
- Set dish of custard in pan of warm water and bake at 375 degrees for about one hour or until mixture does not stick to toothpick.
- Cool slight and then turn over onto serving tray or plate.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Official "Burnt" Movie CookbookSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More