- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 qt Milk
- 6 slightly beaten Eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Put brown sugar in bottom of 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Mix eggs, milk, salt and vanilla.
- Pour over sugar but do not stir.
- Set dish of custard in pan of warm water and bake at 375 degrees for about one hour or until mixture does not stick to toothpick.
- Cool slight and then turn over onto serving tray or plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More