- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 qt Milk
- 6 slightly beaten Eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Put brown sugar in bottom of 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Mix eggs, milk, salt and vanilla.
- Pour over sugar but do not stir.
- Set dish of custard in pan of warm water and bake at 375 degrees for about one hour or until mixture does not stick to toothpick.
- Cool slight and then turn over onto serving tray or plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More