- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup smoked spanish paprika
- 2 tablespoons smoked sea salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon New Mexico chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed oregano
- Combine all of the ingredients in bowl, mixing well.
- Rub it generously over your meat and use your fingers to gently rub it in.
- It is best to place rubbed meat in a baggy and place in the frig overnight.
NotesFinger lickin' good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More