SWEET EAST TEXAS BBQ RUB
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup smoked spanish paprika
- 2 tablespoons smoked sea salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon New Mexico chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed oregano
Combine all of the ingredients in bowl, mixing well.
Rub it generously over your meat and use your fingers to gently rub it in.
It is best to place rubbed meat in a baggy and place in the frig overnight.
No Reviews at this time.