- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 12-15 boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 medium ginger root diced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- Marinate chicken in sugar, soy sauce, ginger and onion for at least three hours. (Better over-night.)
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 45-55 minutes.
- Stir cornstarch and orange juice together in a saucepan, then whisk in the hot juice from the chicken. Turn on the heat to medium high and stir until it thickens. Pour back into the cooked chicken. Serve over rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More