- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 12-15 boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 medium ginger root diced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- Marinate chicken in sugar, soy sauce, ginger and onion for at least three hours. (Better over-night.)
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 45-55 minutes.
- Stir cornstarch and orange juice together in a saucepan, then whisk in the hot juice from the chicken. Turn on the heat to medium high and stir until it thickens. Pour back into the cooked chicken. Serve over rice.