SWEET GOLDEN CORNBREAD
Sweet Golden Cornbread
- Cooking Time: 22-23 minutes
- Servings: nine fine people
- Preparation Time: 6 well spent minutes
- one cup cornmeal
- one cup flour (half white, half whole wheat)
- half tea spoon salt
- four tea spoons baking powder
- one egg (preferably large all natural brown)
- one cup milk (soy or rice milk can also be used)
- one third cup butter
- and local honey (or agave)
- and sugar
mix all together.
craftily draw an auto-mobile of your choice (or bicycle if you prefer less sweet) over the top of mixture with a bottle of local honey (helps with allergies) or agave. mix.
pour into 8X8 pan, greased. or 12 muffin tins.
sprinkle sugar over top to make a white blanket.
bake 22-23 minutes or until golden brown, slightly cool, butter and enjoy! or fully cool and place in a bowl of soy milk for breakfast.
It could have been the best cornbread of my life.
I have come to modify it for my own health conscious self, so that is what I am going to give you. Loosely, of course. But I do hope this blesses you! And your eight friends who delight as well.