SWEET GRANNY APPLE WHEAT STUFFING
- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 loaf of day old wheat bread (I get mine from the clearance rack in the bakery)
- 1 Granny Apple chopped (don't peel)
- 2 tsp sage
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 can swanson chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Break up the loaf into a large bowl the night before (or slice bread and let sit in the oven on low heat 200 degrees or less) for 20 minutes.
Add all spices, apple, pecans and cranberries
Add broth and mix with your hands to get the liquid through everything.
Stuff turkey with it or put it in a glass baking dish.
Cook for 30-40 minutes in the dish covered in tin foil at 350 degrees