- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWell konk me in the head please! As I'm making this, it isn't even registering that I'm making the fruit dip you make for dipping fruit minus the dash of lemon juice! WHAT? I taste it and turn around to hubby and say, "this tastes just like the fruit dip I make" his answer was DUH! :)
AMAZING grape salad! The marshmallow fluff and grapes impressed me so much! Oh, and the Heath Toffee Bits were outrageous! Took this recipe to a whole new level of goodness! I took a bowl to my parents and told them it would be the best fruit salad they have ever eaten!
- 1 pound red grapes, stems removed and washed
- 1 pound green grapes, stems removed and washed
- 1 (7.5 ounce) container Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup toffee bits, (I used more)
- Remove stems and wash and red and green grapes. Set aside. Pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large bowl add marshmallow fluff and cream cheese. Blend with handheld or stand mixer until creamy and thoroughly combined.
- Gently stir in grapes and refrigerate, at least 2 hours.
- Right before you serve your grape salad sprinkle with toffee bits.