- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 pork chops, boneless or bone-in, not thick pork chops
- 1-1/2 cups ketchup
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Lawry's seasoned salt, to taste
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine ketchup, honey, soy sauce, chili oil, brown sugar and garlic. Mix well.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with seasoned salt and pepper. Brush each chop with the sauce to coat.
- Spray with cooking spray, the grates of an outdoor grill and heat the grill to medium-high heat. Place pork chops onto the grill, and cook, basting with sauce everytime you flip the chops, for about 5-7 minutes on each side or until the meat is cooked through, 145 degrees for pork. My DH flipped them alot as he does with everything he grills so if that's the way you grill, it is perfect.
NotesI love Pinterest! I got the idea for these on Pinterest and knew I had some more ingredients I wanted to add to this awesome sauce! This sauce was sooooo good and I can see us using this sauce on more recipes that we grill! We love to grill chicken drumsticks and this sauce is going to be delicious on chicken! This sauce isn't spicy, to my taste buds anyway, but it gives just a little zesty kick and it is out of this world good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Christmas CookiesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More