- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz. cold butter
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 1/4 c. pastry flour
- 3/4 c. hazelnut meal
- 2 lbs. softened cream cheese
- 1 1/4 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 c. cream
- 1 1/2 c. fresh raspberries, with extra for garnish
- To prepare crust, mix ingredients with mixer until a dough ball forms, then chill for one hour.
- Press into a buttered, nine-inch cheesecake pan with removable bottom. Crust should be 1/4-inch thick.
- Bake at 350 degrees for ten minutes. Let cool.
- For cheesecake, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar gradually and continue beating.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
- Beat in cream, alternating with flour, until incorporated.
- Fold raspberries into the batter and pour into the prebaked crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until a knife comes out clean from the center.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and powdered sugar.
NotesThis was just posted today on DailyCandy.com - it's a recipe from Sweet Lady Jane in L.A. (which I find way over priced and not as good as everyone claims it is. However, if you're not paying $55 for the 9inch round cheesecake, it's bound to taste a whole lot better - so give this a try.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More